Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Scalping M5 GBPUSD-Head & Shoulder Pattern

BEFORE


I saw a Head & Shoulder pattern on M5 on GBPUSD, indeed on M5 there was a lot of noise, I tried to open a position at the level of 1.36575 ... will this pattern make it to the level of 1.36453 ..? we will see...


AFTER

I see it is very difficult to reach this level, because the major trend is still bullish, I closed position at level 1.36453 ...To take Profit...


SECOND OPEN POSITION

I saw a change in the short trend during the US market opening session, I tried again to sell entry in this head & shoulder pattern, to open the second position I opened a position at the level of 1.36423 ... it turned out that this pattern succeeded in reaching my analysis target in scalping GBPUSD, I closed my position at the level of 1.36227 .... Alhamdulillah






No comments: