\ \ EURUSD M1 Scalping in the morning +54 pips

EURUSD M1 Scalping in the morning +54 pips

Author
6

Scalping in the morning at 5.30 am (Indonesia), 3 Open position..hits +54pips 
Tags

Post a Comment

6Comments
  1. Hi .. interesting .. that day i made 99 scalps => 320 pips ;)

    If you serious scalper, you could be interested in this website: http://www.scalprs.com

    HAve a good trades ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. i made that day 99 scalps => 324 pips :) .. if you are serious with scalping you could be interested with this website: http://www.scalprs.com

    Have a good trades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good work... I agree with your success formula.
    fx blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow nice :) I've just started trading forex with some free no deposit bonuses. I really hope for results that good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trading forex gold pasti profit silahkan klik www.belajarforexgratis.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trading forex di tempat kami www.ikofxindonesia.com

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top